PectaSol-C is the most advanced and effective Modified Citrus Pectin supplement available. Clinically proven to promote healthy prostate function & mercury detoxification.
Extensive clinical and scientific research has shown that PectaSol-C can
- Bind & Block Excess Galectin-3 Molecules
- Promote Healthy Cell Growth & Proliferation
- Support Healthy Immune Responses
- Remove Heavy Metals
- Peer-reviewed research over nearly two decades has shown a large array of benefits associated with the regular use of PectaSol-C. These include healthy cell growth, immune enhancement, safe and gentle heavy metal removal and detoxification, and the ability to bind and block the harmful effects of excess Galectin-3.
Features & Benefits
PectaSol® Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP) is designed to enhance immune function and maintain optimal health.* PectaSol® MCP has been clinically demonstrated to slow PSA doubling time in prostate cells.* It is known to promote normal cell growth by interfering with the binding properties of galectin proteins by preventing them from adhering to each other and the inner wall of blood vessels.*
- PectaSol® MCP is a complex polysaccharide (long-chain carbohydrate) obtained from the peel and pulp of citrus fruits and valued for its galactosyl component. It is modified to be more easily absorbed into the bloodstream. All the research on modified citrus pectin specifies a molecular weight of 10,000 to 20,000 daltons. PectaSol-C® meets this specification. The unique galactosyl component of PectaSol-C® MCP has an affinity for the binding galectin-3 sites, limiting the binding of certain cells to each other or blood vessels.
- Citrus pectin is also recognized for its ability to promote cardiovascular health.
More recent research indicates that Modified Citrus Pectin may also play an important role as a safe and effective heavy metal chelator. Isaac Eliaz, M.D., Medical Director of Amitabha Medical Clinic in Sebastopol, CA conducted a pilot human clinical trial to determine if MCP is able to reduce the total body burden of mercury. The results demonstrated the MCP is capable of significantly decreasing the total body mercury burden in individuals after approximately four months. Their was a 69% mean average decrease in mercury burden, with the range of individual decreases being 38% to 75%. No significant side effects were noted
Only PectaSol-C Modified Citrus Pectin provides such versatile protection for numerous targeted areas of health, offering a safe, effective and all-natural daily supplement for enhanced wellness and longevity. It has been recommended for those patients who have breast cancer as well.